Monday, February 18, 2013

Feb 18 - Feeling Poorly

  I managed to get up, I managed to shower and I managed to get to work.  I did not manage to make it through the work day.  My stomach had been in knots all day and my brain has not really focused on much else I'm afraid.  I did at least manage to get through training my offsider to run the monthly sales reports before I had to go home at lunch time.
  I made it home and made myself a plainish lunch to eat and sip slowly.  I curled up on my office chair and briefly surfed amazon for new books and grabbed a couple of the freebie ones.  I watched several episodes of Jeeves and Wooster, and a Disney movie curled up on the couch and really did nothing much else.

  Today's food was:

  • Lunch was two toasted multigrain muffins, one with Vegemite and a slice of Bega So Light cheese, the other with Nutella, and a small cup of orange juice.
  • Afternoon snack was 12g of Parker's mini pretzels and another small cup of orange juice.
  • Dinner was 100g pasta (dry weight) with 10g of butter.

  The pain in my tummy does appear to be subsiding somewhat now, 24 hours after it began.  I am hoping to high heavens that it feels better in the morning, I really can't afford to have time off at the moment.  Too much training to deliver before I start my new role.
  Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment