Thursday, February 14, 2013

Feb 14 - Happy Valentine's Day

  Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!


    A busy day today.  I was late to work because I overslept and then rain threatened so I spent an extra fifteen minutes grabbing in the dry laundry.  Then work work work.  It was a busy day today and everyone seemed to be under attack by crazy people and crazy situations.  The bright spot in the day was the receptionist bringing everyone a little chocolate heart.  It was a very sweet gesture from a very sweet lady.

  Once I got home I didn't stop either, laundry in, bed stripped, eat dinner, laundry done, sheets out, empty bins, make bed, pay bills.  I didn't stop until the wonderful Mr Smart arrived just after 9pm.  He arrived with flowers, the next episode of Utopia and this sweet homemade Valentine's Day card.
  We watched Utopia, then an episode of Supernatural and then he fixed my TV!!  For ages I've not been getting all the digital channels but somehow he managed to fix it and get all the channels to come through!
Best boyfriend ever.

  Today's food was:

  • Breakfast was an almost ripe banana with 170g Dairy Farmers 98% fat free field strawberries yoghurt.
  • Lunch was a Mission spinach and herb wrap with Praise 99% fat free mayonnaise, baby spinach, leftover barbecue chicken and a roma tomato.
  • Afternoon snack was 125g of blackberries and a small Pink Lady chocolate heart.
  • Dinner was a barley wrap with avocado, baby spinach, leftover barbecue chicken, Heinz salad cream and five marinated mushrooms.

  It's Valentine's Day so this is just a quick blog today.  Mr Smart and I need to get our rest because we're off to do the thousand steps again tomorrow as our Valentine's date!  Apparently I'm a masochist!  I've even promised a cooked breakfast and a picnic lunch!
  Hope you were all as lucky as me today.
  Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment