Friday, September 7, 2012

Sept 7 - Tired

  I left work a bit early today as I was feeling blah.  To be honest, I still am.  I've had pretty good energy levels all week but today I just hit the end of the stretch.  My whole body feels heavy and I feel very tired.  Not sleepy so much, just generally exhausted.  I decided not to worry about exercising today as I've done four days in a row and will be able to manage both weekend days (I think).
  Captain Cupcake is staying over tonight.  She went to a local restaurant with friends tonight and got a little too ferschnickered to drive home again.  She's behind me now insisting that I "need controversy" to keep you all interested.  She espouses the use of hair pulling, drama, long-lost secret twins, men with eye patches and tawdry affairs.  To be honest though, there isn't much of that in my life.  I suspect she just misses the days when we used to rush home from school to watch The Bold & The Beautiful.
  I am still feeling quite tired and now getting a little sleepy as we approach midnight so I'm afraid you'll have to contend with a short blog tonight.

Food for the day:

  • Breakfast was yoghurt, berries and Fibre Toppers.
  • Lunch was a Mission Five Grain Wrap spread with Philadelphia Extra Light Spreadable Cream Cheese (about 30g) then topped with 68g of Tasmania Smoked Salmon, strips of carrot, snow pea shoots and cucumber slices.  I also had seven little Perino snacking tomatoes.
  • Afternoon snack was a tamarillo and an Afourer mandarin.
  • Dinner was a veggie heavy chile con carne.  542g of Heart Smart Lean Beef Mince, one grated zucchini, four grated carrots, a tub of sliced mushrooms, one can of red kidney beans, one can of cannellini beans, one can of corn kernals, three cans of diced tomatoes (two not pictured as I didn't realise adding all that veg would require greater amounts of liquid!) and one Maggi sachet of Chile Con Carne spices.  I had one serve on a Mission Five Grain wrap which had been microwaved with a heavy sprinkling of Mainland Finely Shredded Light Tasty cheese!
  • Dessert was 20g of Lindt 85% Cocoa dark chocolate.
  Have a  great weekend and love the ones you're with.
  Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment