Monday, November 19, 2012

Nov 19 - Nothing Much To Report


  I took this cool photo on my way to work today.  I was stopped at the traffic lights and there on the ground I noticed a discarded paint palette in amongst the cars ahead of me.  It put a smile on my face.  You may have noticed that I am mostly a pretty positive person (when I'm not getting bogged down in introspection).  I like finding little moments beauty like this.  Little moments of beauty, joy and wonder are what keep me going.
  Work today was pretty good.  I finally got one of my three big nagging tasks out of the way, only two to go!  It would be nice to get at least one more finished tomorrow before my internal audit on Wednesday but I'll see how I go.  Today was productive so I'll just keep hoping tomorrow will be too.

  Today's food and exercise were:

  • Breakfast was yoghurt, berries, Fibre Toppers, slivered almonds and pumpkin seeds.  I have switched back to the McCain Three Berry Mix.  I tried a few others and none of them suit me as well as this one.
  • Morning snack was a quarter of a red capsicum and a carrot cut into sticks with 50g of Yumi's Hummus.
  • Lunch was a Mission Wholegrain wrap spread with a quarter of an avocado then topped with baby spinach, Lebanese cucumber, half a tomato, and two sliced hard-boiled eggs.  I also had a ripe yellow-flesh nectarine.
  • Afternoon snack was a Pink Lady apple, cored and sliced.
  • Dinner was 40g (dry weight) pasta spirals with fresh made Bolognese sauce and a sprinkle of Mainland Tasty Light Finely Shredded cheese.
  • Dessert was 20g Lindt 85% Cocoa dark chocolate.
  • Exercise was 42 minutes on the cross trainer.  A fast-paced action-packed Buffy so I kept the pace up.  I felt good afterwards!  It wasn't easy, but I wasn't feeling like I was going to have a heart attack either!

  I didn't have much to do at home tonight, just bringing in dry laundry and cross trainer really, so I'm going to call it a day and return to Adua and the Agriont where poor Logen Ninefingers is feeling very out of place indeed!
  Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment