Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nov 13 - Carbon Copy

  Today was almost identical to yesterday in terms of what I did and what I ate.  Minus the physio appointment, I still went to work, headed home, took care of laundry, dishes, dinner, cross trainer and a few other tasks.  I'm not complaining, it's actually felt pretty good to be back on track and to be motivated to do my chores instead of wasting hours on the internet.  I also got a bit further in Wil Weaton's audio book 'Just A Geek' which I enjoyed.  I even stood and ate dinner in the kitchen so I could keep listening to it and get right back to cleaning afterwards.

  Today's food and exercise were:

  • Breakfast was yoghurt, berries, Fibre Toppers, slivered almonds and pumpkin seeds.
  • Morning snack was 50g of tzatziki with a whole carrot cut into dipping sticks.
  • Lunch was a Mission Wholegrain Wrap with a quarter of an avocado, baby spinach, half a tomato and a 95g tin of Sole Mare Tuna in Olive Oil (drained).  After my wrap I had slightly less lovely than yesterday white flesh peach.
  • Afternoon snack was a just ripe banana.
  • Dinner was 200g raw weight silverside eye round steak pan-fried with a heaped teaspoon of Masterfoods Australian Mustard.  I served that with 100g of McCain Sweet Potato Superfries done in the AirFryer and 150g Heinz SteamFresh broccoli, carrots and sugarsnap peas pouch.
  • Exercise was 42 minutes on the cross trainer and two and a half sets of my back exercises.  It seems kind of weird doing them at work occasionally but no one seems to mind.

  So there you have it, second verse same as the first, not much changed today. 
  I heard yesterday that Channel Ten have axed 'Breakfast'.  Yay!  No more stupid "controversial" (aka racist, sexist and downright rude) Paul Henry.  Click here for the worst of the man if you fancy wincing at just how out of touch with the world a person can get.  Good riddance to bad rubbish. 
  I'm a little further into 'The Blade Itself' by Joe Abercrombie and there are even more people to remember now!  A rogue, an inquisitor, a soldier appear to be the most important men of note so far.  Tonight sees the introduction of a magus I believe. 
I shall sign off and go and find out!
  Goodnight everyone!
  Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment