Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 12 - Blessed Relief

  Just a quick blog today folks.  I let my hair down a little today but I feel good and that it was appropriate and still relatively good compared to the years leading up to it!

  I was running late for work as usual.. just so damn hard to get out of a warm bed and then even harder to get out of the hot shower.  I did go to get my yoghurt out but I had forgotten to defrost the berries again!  Breakfast was therefore bought once I got to work.
  Many thanks to the wonderful people at In A Nutshell Forest Hill who took payment, prepared and then delivered my toasted wholemeal ham, cheese and tomato sandwich to the office.

 
  I finished my days tasks in record time then dashed out the door to drive to Chadstone to deliver a training session.  Yes folks, multi-tasking, it'll kill you every time.  So since I spent my lunch hour driving I stopped in at Capital Kitchen and grabbed a Mexican Chicken Salad to go.
  It was quite nice.  Lots of chicken, tomato, lettuce, red capsicum, corn, avocado and a creamy salsa dressing.  It was a good portion too, not too big, not too small.
  The training session went well and afterwards I walked to the other side of Chadstone to Coles to pick up ingredients for home made pizzas then back again (not exactly a short walk).  Then it was off to Darling station to collect Mr Smart.  Apparently they are doing works on the Glen Waverley line at the moment which means trains stop at Darling and it's replacement buses from there to the line's end!  Blech!
  Dinner was a homemade pizza, each one customised to our personal preferences, though somehow one of Mr Smart's olives found it's way onto my pizza!
  My pizza had mild salami, baby spinach, bocconcini and broccolini.  I rounded it out with a Sanpellegrino Aranciata Rossa, my very favourite soft drink (first one in more than a week!).  Dessert was a lovely bowl of cherries!
  So you see.. I did let my hair down, but I was still restrained!

  Oh, and good news everyone! I needn't have stressed for the last two weeks.  The paperwork is signed as of today!  Talk about leaving it to the last damn minute!  Now I just have to have another trip into the city to swear that it's really his signature... tomorrow... how convenient.
  Ahh the quaint formalities of the law.
  Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment