Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 12 - A Quiet Autumn Day

  A pretty lazy day today.  I got up at lunch time, had a long shower and got on with chores and some blogging.  In between taking laundry in and laundry out I paused to take some photos of the autumn splendour on my back lawn.


  I didn't eat much during the day and was wondering what I might have for dinner while I chatted to Mr Smart online.  He suggested that perhaps I might like to cpme and keep him company while he studied, and perhaps I might like to pick up Lamb's for dinner on my way.  It wasn't planned and it meant packing an overnight bag unexpectedly but it was nice to get to see Mr Smart for an extra night.
  I got to Lamb's and thought their lamb is very good, and very tempting, for the second time in a row it was the moussaka I was craving.  Mr Smart and I ate dinner with an episode of Community and then went on to study and blog until quite late.

Sunday's food was:

  • Breakfast at lunch time was Uncle Tobys creamy honey flavoured oats and a navel orange.
  • Dinner was moussaka, pita bread with a little gyros lamb, tzatziki and salad.
  • Dessert was a lady finger.
  Well I blogged and I blogged and I blogged but I still only made it up to Wednesday in the back log.  And now this one is being written on Thursday!  I'm catching up, but very slowly!
  Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment