Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dec 3 - Hi Ho, Hi Ho





“Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!”
  - Charles Dickens




  Hi ho, hi ho, it's back to work I go.. and I can't whistle so you'll have to imagine that bit.  Well I had 114 new unread emails in my inbox and I only have until Wednesday to enter as many invoices into the system as I can.  It's going to be a long week.  I did managed to get through 80 of the emails and any news ones though so that's pretty good.  I didn't get to the invoices though, a job for tomorrow.
  My back was feeling a little better by the end of the day, the prickly heat on my arms is no longer prickling and seems to be drying out, my left arm even looks a little tanned as the sunburn wears off!  It's not often that lily-white me has a tan anywhere!
  Not a great deal happened today apart from work so in the interests of trying to catch up on blogs I shall make this one short and sweet!

Today's food was:

 
  • Breakfast was a Vegemite Scroll from Baker's Delight.
  • Lunch was a Chia Mountain Bread wrap topped with two slices of Bega So Light Tasty cheese, a smear of Rosella Reduced-Joule Fruit Chutney, some baby cos lettuce, 110g of Virginia ham and half a tomato.  I also had a banana and a yellow-flesh peach.
  • Afternoon snack was a yellow-flesh nectarine and a 40g Peppermint Freddo.  The last of the Freddo Menace defeated at last!
  • Dinner was four slices of a small rustic pizza from Wanda Pizza.
  • Today's advent calendar Lindor Ball was orange!

  I finally got Saturday's blog done and as a result I'm sliding into bed at quarter to two in the morning.  I'll still read one chapter of my book, I just can't resist!
  Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment